Welcome to SAC Day!
We're glad you're interested in our Secondary Academic Class Day (SAC Day) program. SAC Day provides classes for 7th-12th grades in core and elective subjects. We meet weekly on the campus of Bulverde Baptist Church, located at 1331 Bulverde Rd. Bulverde, TX. Classes are held on Mondays August - May.
Registration for the next school year opens in April. Due to our limitation of time, space, and staff, SAC Day is unable to provide classes for students with special academic, emotional or physical needs.
If you have any questions or want to find out more about SAC Day, please email us at [email protected]
1. Ensure HCCH Membership is up-to-date - In order to participate in SAC Day, your HCCH membership fee must be paid for the next school year. New Families: JOIN HCCH. Returning Families: HCCH Membership Renewal
2. Update or Fill out your HCCH Member Profile - Please make sure each field labeled SAC Day is completed and all Emergency Contact information is provided.
3. Complete the SAC Day REGISTRATION FORM. This form can only be filled out after you have paid your HCCH membership fee. You must log in to the HCCH website in order to access this form (myhcch.com). When filling out the registration form, you will be asked to volunteer for 2 campus monitor time slots and a volunteer need to support SAC Day throughout the year. These are both required to help support the volunteer board members so that SAC Day can function smoothly. No experience with any position is necessary. The board members are here and willing to help.
4. Pay the SAC Day registration fee. When you submit your registration form, you will receive a message that gives instructions on payment of this fee. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. A portion of the registration will be donated to the church for use of their facility. Once SAC Day receives verification of the HCCH and SAC Day payments, you may proceed to the next step. Allow 2-3 days from date fees are received to access our online enrollment.
5. Make class selections via this link: ONLINE ENROLLMENT.
- Click the class to expand and view all applicable details.
- For each class you choose to register for, click the box next to your child's name and click Register.
6. Mail in tuition checks AND the refundable campus monitor/cleaning fee. Tuition checks for the full year are due upon registration and must be mailed at the time you enroll in classes. The 1st month's tuition plus suppy/lab fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and may be cashed immediately. The remaining tuition can be paid as follows:
- For the remaining year OR
- Post-dated checks by semester (less the 1st month's tuition) OR
- Post-dated checks by the remaining months (Sept/Oct/Nov and Jan/Feb/Mar/April)
You are NOT registered for classes until the tuition and supply/lab fees are received. If the full year's tuition is not received, your student will not be able to attend classes.
- Make individual checks out to each tutor
- Place student name and class in the memo section of the check
- Mail all checks to:
|Rachel Wheat PO Box 1828 Blanco, TX 78606|