Welcome to SAC Day!
We're glad you're interested in our Secondary Academic Class Day (SAC Day) program. SAC Day provides classes for 8th-12th grades in core and elective subjects. We meet weekly on the campus of Bulverde Baptist Church, located at 1331 Bulverde Rd. Bulverde, TX. Classes are held on Mondays August - May.
Registration for 2017-2018 is closed. Registration for 2018-2019 will open up in the Spring. Due to our limitation of time, space, and staff, SAC Day is unable to provide classes for students with special academic, emotional or physical needs.
If you want to find out more about SAC Day, feel free to email us. You can also follow us on facebook and instagram.
Steps For Registration: (Registration for 2017-2018 is closed).
1. JOIN HCCH (new families) or RENEW HCCH MEMBERSHIP. New Families: There are fields marked SAC Day that must be filled out on your profile. Please do not leave them blank. Existing Families: Please update your profile on the HCCH web site to make sure we have the most current contact information for both you and your student(s) including their current grade.
2. REGISTER with SAC Day and pay the appropriate fee. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. After steps 1-2 are complete, you may choose classes using our online enrollment. Access will be enabled only when the HCCH membership fee and SAC Day registration fee have been received and the registration form is completed. Allow 2-3 days from date fees are received to access our online enrollment.
4. Tuition checks for the full year are due upon registration and must be mailed at the time you enroll in classes. The 1st month's tuition plus suppy/lab fees is NON-REFUNDABLE and may be cashed immediately. The remaining tuition can be paid for the remaining year or post-dated checks by semester (less the 1st month's tuition) or by the remaining months (Sept/Oct/Nov and Jan/Feb/Mar/April)
You are NOT registered for classes until the tuition and supply/lab fees are received. The full year's tuition must be received before the 1st day of school or your student will not be able to attend classes.
- Make individual checks out to each tutor (see the Fee schedule for amounts)
- Place student name and class in the memo section of the check
- Mail all checks to: