16th Annual Father-Daughter Dance
Friday, April 6, 2018
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Anhalt Dance Hall
All Daughters Pre-K through 12th Grade
~ Formal or Semi-formal Attire ~
Registration Fee: $10 per person*
* Pre-register by March 28;
Walk-ins welcome at $15 per person
(Max. $45 at door)
Event Address: 2390 Anhalt Road, Spring Branch, 78070 (just off Hwy 46)
* Dance includes D.J. with family friendly music, drinks, and refreshments.
* Families will be asked to bring assigned refreshments via email.
* Photo backdrop will be available for pictures, so bring your own camera or phone.
* Uncles, Grandfathers, Stepfathers, or an Adult Role Model may accompany a young lady.
* This dance is a community-wide event open to all families in our area.
This formal/semi-formal dance is open to all fathers and daughters in our community aged Pre-K through 12th grade. Hosted by HCCH since 2003, the dance has grown in recent years to include over 300 attendees. The dance is currently held in late winter/early spring at Anhalt Dance Hall. The dance includes a live DJ, drinks and refreshments. A photo backdrop will be available to take your special pictures that evening.
In early February, invitations will be sent to previous dance attendees. HCCH members will receive emailed invitations with an online signup link. Community members who attended the previous year's dance will receive a mailed paper invitation. The dance registration form will also be posted here on the website at that time. Families are encouraged to pre-register for the dance at a reduced price, but door registration is also available.
Each family will be asked to bring a savory or sweet finger-food refreshment with them to the dance. We also encourage uncles, grandfathers, stepfathers, or any adult role model to accompany a young lady.