HCCH Statement of Faith
HCCH is a non denominational Christian support group that provides social and academic opportunities for homeschooled students of all grade levels in Bulverde/Spring Branch and surrounding areas. HCCH is a Christian organization, adhering to the historical tenets of the Christian faith. Your participation with HCCH does not require you to agree with our beliefs, however you will be required to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with them and not promote contrary doctrines or beliefs while participating with HCCH.
1. The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes His completed and final revelation to man. The Bible, in its original autograph is without error in whole and in part including theological concepts as well as geographical and historical details.
2. God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is God come in human flesh being fully God and fully man except without sin.
3. All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and His holy character both by nature and act and are therefore under His wrath and just condemnation. The central purpose of the coming of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man’s sin through His death on the cross. The successful accomplishment of this was attested to by His subsequent visible bodily resurrection.
4. Salvation is offered as a free gift to mankind. We receive this gift through faith in Jesus Christ. We rest upon Him alone, not our works, for salvation.
5. Mankind is created in the image of God, male and female exclusively, which is accurate, correct, and complete (Gen 1:27). Marriage is the covenantal union of one man and one woman and this is the foundation of the family (Gen 2:24).